Guest Story: Marion
"I've thought so many times about our perfect safari in Uganda and wanted to thank you once again for our upgrades! I'm already telling all my friends about Uganda and you and I'm sure that if someone wants to go there they'll take Across Africa as their agent."
I don't know if you remember me with all the guests you have. I will describe myself briefly: I am the one who had the light blue rubber boots with the white dots that you commented on ;-)
We have now arrived in Kenya and have done another safari - or rather got it over with. This time unfortunately only a four-day safari. I wanted to give an extra feedback for our guide (Ian-Stompie)!
I already knew in Uganda how lucky we were to have him but now I know it even better. Unfortunately, we had a terrible guide in Kenya, which is why I want to emphasize ours in Uganda, because all this is not to be taken for granted...
- I can only list a few things (controversial to those we experienced in Kenya):
- Ian always looked around for wildlife and probably discovered 95 % of them
- he did not drive twice the speed limit, but always appropriate!
- he has had the right understanding to stop at the wildlife where the view of them was the best with the shortest distance and without bushes in the way
- He talked to us
- has fulfilled our special requests (e.g. for lunch)
- has been trying to make us happy in every respect
- took toilet breaks when we had to along the way
- always had enough water to drink (because he also provided for supplies in time)
- cleaned the car daily (sometimes several times a day)
- organized to have us brought to the next lodge after a small car damage (and after the repair he himself went to the lodge as well)
- has even been able to repair the car itself....
- did not interfere in our private conversations
- didn't yell at anybody
- has done EVERYTHING to make us feel good all around!
I've thought so many times about our perfect safari in Uganda and wanted to thank you once again for our upgrades! I'm already telling all my friends about Uganda and you and I'm sure that if someone wants to go there they'll take Across Africa as their agent.
Many thanks again for everything and I wish you all a prosperous and healthy New Year 2019!
Please also send our best regards to our guide and maybe you can tell him once again how pleased we were with him (especially after knowing how it could have been :-(…)
Pity Across Africa is "only" represented in Uganda! Otherwise I would have loved to book you again somewhere else! On the other hand, that way you can be the travel SPECIALIST and not “Jack of all trades, master of none”.
Best regards, Marion Martin